Our online application is designed to be fast and easy to complete. You can start it now, leave, and come back to it later when you are ready and your progress will be saved.
- The application should take you about 5 minutes to complete, maybe more depending on how complex your financial picture is.
- Our secure online application and borrower portal uses bank-grade encryption to protect your private information. Your information will never be used or disclosed to anyone other that for the purpose of approving your mortgage.
- You will be asked to fill in your contact information and personal details, and information about your address and work history, assets, and what stage you're at in the process (home shopping, refinancing, renewing, etc.)
- Including SINs is not required to submit an application. However, we recommend including them so we can process your application as quickly as possible.
- After you complete the application, you will be asked to electronically sign a consent form which allows us to pull credit. You do not have to sign this form in order to submit an application. A review of your credit score and liabilities is a very important step. We can only be accurate with whether you qualify, and for how much, once this step is completed. If you do not consent to a credit Check
- We will review your application after you submit it and we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know what the next steps are. We may have clarifying questions for you and may ask you to go back into your application to fill in any missing information we may need.
- We might ask you to provide certain documents up front. We do this for a few reasons, but mainly to keep stress levels down for you when it's showtime - when you have found the perfect place and want to write an offer (or if you're renewing or refinancing, to help manage timelines). By getting as much of the paperwork out of way as we can, early on in the game, we make the approval and lender condition process much easier and faster. This translates into less stress for everyone.
Tips for a faster application process
- Have 3 full years of address and employment history on hand (or readily accessible in your memory) for ALL applicants.
- Include your SINs in the application.
- If you do not provide consent for a credit check, include your debt information in the notes section. Please include the total of all credit card and credit line debt for everyone on the application (just add them all together) and the total monthly loan payments for all loans owed by everyone on the application (same thing, just add the total monthly payments together). This will allow us to be more specific with our recommendations for you, but to be accurate or provide an approval or pre-approval, a credit check is necessary.
- List ALL of your assets including vehicles (including year/make/model). The only assets we typically need to verify are those used for down payment funds. Including a full picture of your assets ensures the net worth calculation is as high as it can be, which makes your application stronger.
- Ask ALL of your questions! That's what we are here for.